DeVinney Czarnecki Physical Therapy PC complies with new COVID-19 information available from the CDC.
We value and appreciate our patients and want you to feel safe and comfortable when visiting our office. As a physical therapy clinic, we continue to take extra precautions to provide you with a sanitized environment to minimize risk and exposure.
What we are doing:
- Using Germicidal Disposable wipes (specifically for healthcare professionals) to sanitize all surfaces in our waiting room, bathrooms and other common areas as well as all surfaces in our treatment rooms and exercise areas.
- Sanitizing all accessories – including modality machines, call buttons and face cradles.
- All staff continues to follow CDC approved hand washing and personal guidelines between every patient.
- Hand sanitizer is available in all areas of the office.
- You are encouraged to wash your hands in our in-clinic bathroom at any time.
- We are staying updated on CDC approved guidelines.
- Scheduling patients so we maintain social contact guidelines (6 to 10 feet of separation space), no waiting in the waiting room. Patients will spend their treatment time in a private room, or in the gym with limited number of other patients (1-2).
- Patients do not have to touch anything upon arriving to clinic – no sign-in sheet, no sitting down on waiting room chairs or using in-clinic door handles.
What you can do:
- If you are feeling ill, have a cough or feel you have been possibly exposed to the virus, please reschedule your appointment.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon arrival to our clinic.
- Please let us know if you have any fears or concerns that we can address for you.
Please keep in mind:
- Physical therapy and massage help to strengthen the body, mind and the immune system.
- In addition, and understandably, anxiety and emotions are heightened during this time. We have seen many patients benefit from physical therapy and massage as both have a calming effect on the body, mind and spirit. Please do not hesitate to reach out – we are here to answer any questions you may have and support you during these unusual times.