Physical therapy services to facilitate your rehab
We maintain close contact with referring physicians and provide frequent progress reports. Each patient is evaluated and treated by a licensed physical therapist who has specialized training in manual orthopedic therapy.Save
The modalities listed here represent only a very small portion of the services we offer. Your therapist will customize a treatment plan that utilizes the modalities that are most appropriate for your condition and goals.
- Pain Management
- Spinal Mobilization/Manipulation using OMPT and muscle energy techniques
- Myofascial Release
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Exercise Programs including stretching and strengthening
- Gait Analysis/Orthotics
- Sport-specific Training
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Balance Training/Fall Prevention
- Posture and Body Mechanics
- Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy
- Post Orthopedic and Joint Replacement Surgery Rehabilitation
We always encourage patients to address any questions about your treatment plan, modalities, and progress.
Now Offering: Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy
Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy refers to the evaluation and treatment of the muscles, joints and connective tissues that support the pelvic organs. Dysfunction in this area can lead to bowel and bladder incontinence, organ prolapse, pain and sexual dysfunction, and it can also contribute to low back pain, hip pain, and poor balance. Physical therapists, as experts in the treatment of neuromusculoskeletal conditions, use a variety of techniques to help patients achieve improved bladder and bowel control, pain relief and improved core strength and stability.
Currently, we are able to provide Pelvic Floor physical therapy for women with diagnoses of incontinence and/or pelvic organ prolapse. Please call us if you have any questions or to schedule an evaluation. Our Pelvic Floor therapist will be happy to talk with you prior to your appointment to discuss your condition and answer any questions you might have.
The exercise equipment in our facility has been custom designed for rehabilitation of orthopedic problems. We also use state of the art equipment for application of:
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
- Low-level Light/Laser Therapy
- Electrical Stimulation
- Heat/Cold Therapies
- Mechanical Traction
- Vasopneumatic Compression Therapy
Available with Chris Joppie, LMT:
- 30-minute massage - $40 (First visit, $35)
- 60-minute massage - $75 (First visit, $65)
Package Deals for Therapeutic Massages:
- 3 sessions x 30-minute massages, $105
- 3 sessions x 60-minute massages, $195
- 5 sessions x 30-minute massages, $175
- 5 sessions x 60-minute massages, $325
* Please ask for available times.
* Cannot combine package visits.
* Effective 4/1/23