Physical therapy services to facilitate your rehab
We maintain close contact with referring physicians and provide frequent progress reports. Each patient is evaluated and treated by a licensed physical therapist who has specialized training in manual orthopedic therapy.
The modalities listed here represent only a very small portion of the services we offer. Your therapist will customize a treatment plan that utilizes the modalities that are most appropriate for your condition and goals.
- Pain Management
- Spinal Mobilization/Manipulation using OMPT and muscle energy techniques
- Myofascial Release
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Exercise Programs including stretching and strengthening
- Gait Analysis/Orthotics
- Sport-specific Training
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Balance Training/Fall Prevention
- Posture and Body Mechanics
- Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy
- Post Orthopedic and Joint Replacement Surgery Rehabilitation
We always encourage patients to address any questions about your treatment plan, modalities, and progress.
The exercise equipment in our facility has been custom designed for rehabilitation of orthopedic problems. We also use state of the art equipment for application of:
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
- Low-level Light/Laser Therapy
- Electrical Stimulation
- Heat/Cold Therapies
- Mechanical Traction
- Vasopneumatic Compression Therapy
Available with Chris Joppie, LMT:
- 30-minute massage - $40 (First visit, $35)
- 60-minute massage - $75 (First visit, $65)
Package Deals for Therapeutic Massages:
- 3 sessions x 30-minute massages, $105
- 3 sessions x 60-minute massages, $195
- 5 sessions x 30-minute massages, $175
- 5 sessions x 60-minute massages, $325
* Please ask for available times.
* Cannot combine package visits.
* Effective 4/1/23