Latest Coronavirus Updates
Massage therapy is one of the simplest healthcare practices available. Therapeutic massage stimulates the body’s natural healing abilities through stroking, kneading, and applying pressure to the body using an understanding of the principles of human anatomy.
When a soothing touch is applied to the skin, messages are sent to the brain to relax the body and release endorphins, the body’s natural painkillers. Rubbing the muscles and tissues of the body also helps to work out any stiffness or tension that is stored in the body, thereby improving flexibility and movement.
Massage therapists use several techniques to manipulate the soft tissues in the body. Massage therapy is useful to promote general health and well-being, as well as to address specific musculoskeletal issues.
Available with Chris Joppie, LMT:
- 30-minute massage - $40 (First visit, $35)
- 60-minute massage - $75 (First visit, $65)
Package Deals for Therapeutic Massages:
- 3 sessions x 30-minute massages, $105
- 3 sessions x 60-minute massages, $195
- 5 sessions x 30-minute massages, $175
- 5 sessions x 60-minute massages, $325
* Please ask for available times.
* Cannot combine package visits.
* Effective 4/1/23