DeVinney Czarnecki Physical Therapy’s
“2 to 6 Visits” Program
What is it?
- A short-term course of physical therapy designed to empower people to manage their own neck or back pain symptoms.
Who would benefit?
- People with recent onset of neck or back pain which does not radiate into the arms or legs.
- Those with ongoing neck or back discomfort who would like to learn how to manage their symptoms.
What does it include?
- Evaluation of posture, range of motion, flexibility and strength.
- Education about proper posture for standing, sitting and work activities.
- Instruction in supportive positioning for rest.
- Instruction in a home exercise program for flexibility and strength.
- Modalities (e.g. heat, cold, ultrasound, electrical stimulation) for pain relief and muscle relaxation.
- Manual therapy as need indicates for current symptoms to mobilize tight joints and soft tissue.
What is the goal?
- Independence with home exercises and symptom management in 2 to 6 physical therapy visits over the course of a few weeks.
- Call us for further information at 248-851-6999.